Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings
Hello there! my name is Bennji The Dragon but you can just call me Bennji! 
I am a great fan of Hexium and i always seem to break his website lol
I'm excited to see the progression of this website and hope it continues to grow!
(06-27-2017, 07:03 PM)Bennji The Dragon Wrote: Hello there! my name is Bennji The Dragon but you can just call me Bennji! 
I'm excited to see the progression of this website and hope it continues to grow!

I'm hoping to keep improving it ideally without breaking things lol, its just hard to do when I'm working/sleeping pretty much 24/7 and working 99% solo currently for all Hexxium Creations things
Founder of Hexxium Creations
(06-27-2017, 07:06 PM)Hexxium Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 07:03 PM)Bennji The Dragon Wrote: Hello there! my name is Bennji The Dragon but you can just call me Bennji! 

I'm hoping to keep improving it ideally without breaking things lol, its just hard to do when I'm working/sleeping pretty much 24/7 and working 99% solo currently for all Hexxium Creations things

Yeah i bet! that's why i was surprised to see that you got this up and running. Don't over work yourself! you're not superman ya know llol
(06-28-2017, 06:16 AM)Bennji The Dragon Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 07:06 PM)Hexxium Wrote:

Yeah i bet! that's why i was surprised to see that you got this up and running. Don't over work yourself! you're not superman ya know llol

It took me a couple hours, but it is pretty much all set up as far as I know Smile I wanted to make sure you guys had a place to talk again especially since we have more than enough server power for it (and this time around, the forum is covered by our SSL & Cloudflare)
Hey all,  the names chaz.   

I stumbled upon the scammer vids about a year ago, quite impressed.  I'ts good to meet people who are willing and have the know how to counter these tools.
(07-10-2017, 12:15 AM)chaz69 Wrote: Hey all,  the names chaz.   

I stumbled upon the scammer vids about a year ago, quite impressed.  I'ts good to meet people who are willing and have the know how to counter these tools.

Smile
Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie here.
(09-01-2017, 03:46 AM)Daisy221 Wrote: Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie here.

Hello Daisy, welcome to the forum, please create new forum topics for things like an introduction. Also, I've removed the hyperlink in your current signature as the domain it points to is blacklisted by Malwarebytes & has a bad domain reputation. You may use the signature feature, but please do not hyperlink any malicious or blacklisted domains.